This is a blast from the past for most parents. Yes, you can still buy Mr. Potato Head. He also has a wife and kids. Mr. Potato Head’s brother, really likes Star Wars. Mr. Potato Head dresses up for Halloween and is a super hero. In his old age, he has become quite the Renaissance man!
Mr. Potato Head is cheap and fun. Kids love it. I have two: a boy and a girl. When I take them out, kids can’t get enough.
This toy allows you to interact with your little one. You can work on listening and speaking. Your child can:
- name the body parts
- direct you to put various parts onto the potato
- follow directions to find parts that are placed around the room
- wait for a turn
- take a turn
- use describing words (blue hat or yellow hat)
- make choices (boy or girl, lips or teeth)
- answer questions (What did you put onto Mr. Potato Head?)
You can pick up this toy at most stores.