In Person Lectures at Your Location
Tarle Speech Provides Training Classes at your place of business. Sessions are also available throughout Chicago. Contact us to schedule or sign up with our partners today.
- Introduction to Foreign Accent Reduction This 3 hour session provides an overview accents and why they are so difficult to overcome. The session also includes brief instructions on how to pronounce each standard American sound.
- Vowel Sounds This full day, 6 hour course covers the top vowel sound mistakes of foreign speakers. Learn the correct pronunciation of sounds, and then practice your new skills. The session includes intensive practice so that you leave with clearer pronunciation and increased confidence.
- Consonant Sounds This full day, 6 hour course covers the top consonant sound mistakes of foreign speakers. Learn the subtle differences in sound production to be better understood immediately. The session includes intensive practice so and time for your questions.
- Word Stress This half day, 3 hour course covers syllable stress and basic word stress patterns. Learn the subtle differences in pitch, vowel length, and volume to improve the rhythm of your speaking. The session includes intensive practice and time for questions.
- Intonation This half day, 3 hour course covers linking, focus words, and intonation patterns. Learn how to use tone of voice to convey your message more effectively. The session includes intensive practice and time for your questions. This course pairs well with word stress.
- Specific Course for Your Groups Native Language This 1-2 day, full day course targets mistakes specific to ESL speakers from a specific language background.